|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiations|
|Packaging Details:||Package: PP bale package 1.Size: About 75cm*105cm*115cm/Bale. 2.Weight: About 300kg/Bale. 3.Customized Packaging: All products can be packed as your requirement. Capacity: 1.Around 25Tons/40HQ, 82bales. 2.Around 9 Tons/20Gp, 30bales.|
|Supply Ability:||3000 Tons Monthly|
|Name:||Bamboo Staple Fiber||Material:||Bamboo Pulp|
|Fiber Type:||Staple||Color:||Raw White|
|Use:||Spinning To Cloth, Filling In Pillows, Carpets.||Feature:||Anti-Bacteria, Anti-UV, Eco-Friendly, Moisture-Absorbent|
bamboo viscose fiber,
flame retardant fiber
Bamboo fiber can be divided into two categories: natural and chemical
1. Natural category: Bamboo raw fiber is a kind of natural bamboo fiber which is made by combining physical and chemical methods.
2. Chemical category: Chemical bamboo fiber includes bamboo pulp fiber and bamboo charcoal fiber
Bamboo pulp fiber: bamboo pulp fiber is a kind of fiber which is made of bamboo chips and then made into pulp and then made into fiber by wet spinning. Its manufacturing process is basically similar to that of viscose. But in the process of processing, the natural characteristics of bamboo are destroyed, and the deodorization, antibacterial and UV protection functions of fiber are obviously reduced
Bamboo carbon fiber: it is a kind of fiber product which is made of nanometer bamboo fragrant carbon powder, added into viscose spinning solution through special process, and then spun by similar conventional spinning process.
|Color||White or any dope colors|
-100% biodegraded in soil
-moisture-absorbent bamboo fiber
-100% eco-friendly bamboo fiber
-anti-bacteria bamboo fiber, anti-UV
1. Bamboo fiber yarn is used for clothing fabrics, mattresses, bed sheets, curtains, scarves, etc. If blended with vinylon, light and thin clothing fabrics can be produced.
2. Blended with cotton, wool, hemp, silk and chemical fibers, it is used for weaving or knitting, and producing various specifications of woven and knitted fabrics. Woven fabrics can be used to make curtains, jackets, casual wear, suits, shirts, bed sheets and towels, bath towels, etc. Knitted fabric is suitable for making underwear, sweaters, T-Shirts, socks, etc.
3. The bamboo cotton blended yarn with bamboo fiber content less than 30% can be used for medical care.
4. For tissue manufacturing.
4. More pictures