|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiations|
|Packaging Details:||Package: PP bale package 1.Size: About 75cm*105cm*115cm/Bale. 2.Weight: About 300kg/Bale. 3.Customized Packaging: All products can be packed as your requirement. Capacity: 1.Around 25Tons/40HQ, 82bales. 2.Around 9 Tons/20Gp, 30bales.|
|Supply Ability:||3000 Tons Monthly|
|Name:||Bamboo Staple Fiber||Material:||100% Bamboo Pulp|
|Fiber Type:||Staple||Color:||Raw White|
|Use:||Filling In Pillows, Carpets.||Feature:||Anti-Bacteria, Anti-UV, Eco-Friendly, Moisture-Absorbent|
bamboo viscose fiber,
flame retardant fiber,
Anti UV Viscose Staple Fiber
|● Anion Generator: Bamboo Charcoal Fiber is called “Air Vitamin ” or “Longlived Element” in the academic world. It can release 2600 anions per cm3. As we know, anions are very helpful for our health, for example, activating our cells of body, purifying our blood, free from tiredness, calming vegetative nervous system, improving allergic constitution, etc. 82% negative ions can be absorbed by our skin, so it is a good option to increase anions for health improvement by using Bamboo Charcoal fiber textiles.
● High ability of adsorption and deodorization: the fiber is filled with honeycombed paths , moreover, these paths run through from inside to outside, which has greatly increased the specific surface. It is useful for adsorbing all kinds of harmful chemical material in air, such as peculiar smell, smoking smell, formaldehyde, benzene, ammonia, etc, and to eliminate them.
● Moisture Management: the fiber’s special honeycombed paths and the tiny paths with Bamboo Charcoal itself can rapidly absorb moisture and disperse , so it ensures your body remains dry and the feel is cool. It suits for bedding textiles particularly.
● Far infrared Generator: Bamboo Charcoal fiber with capability of absorption and re-radiated in spectral wavelength of 4~14μm, which is good for the growth of living creature.
Far infrared ray can be absorbed by our body, With thermal effect, it’s able to preserve heat for temperature maintenance, to strengthen the blood circulation at the ends of human body, to promote metabolism and to provide life cultivation and health promotion effect.
● Bacteria and mildew resistant: the tests result from Test Center of Antimicrobial Materials Technical Institute of Physics and Chemistry, Academy of Sciences and Zhejiang Province Microbial Institute shows that the antimicrobial activity reached AAA grade of F2/T73023－2006 . The mildew resistant of the 100% Carbonized Bamboo fiber knitted fabric (30s/1) in 14 days can have reached Grade I.
● Absorb moisture, quick dry, breathe freely: the fiber’s special honeycombed paths can absorb moisture quickly and disperse to the surface of fabric, so it ensures your skin dry and comfortable.
● Good Anti-pilling and Anti-fuzzing: the fabric made by the fiber can reach 4～4.5 grade.
● Easy dyeing: normal temperature and pressure, ECDP, dyeing temperature on 82℃-100℃, this fiber can be dyed dark color with fresh. The color fastness can be over 4-grade, with good wearing safty.
● Permanent effect: quick dry after water washed, and keep the property forever, no matter how to wash and how many times.
|Color||White or any dope colors|
-100% biodegraded in soil
-moisture-absorbent bamboo fiber
-100% eco-friendly bamboo fiber
-anti-bacteria bamboo fiber, anti-UV
1. Bamboo fiber yarn is used for clothing fabrics, mattresses, bed sheets, curtains, scarves, etc. If blended with vinylon, light and thin clothing fabrics can be produced.
2. Blended with cotton, wool, hemp, silk and chemical fibers, it is used for weaving or knitting, and producing various specifications of woven and knitted fabrics. Woven fabrics can be used to make curtains, jackets, casual wear, suits, shirts, bed sheets and towels, bath towels, etc. Knitted fabric is suitable for making underwear, sweaters, T-Shirts, socks, etc.
3. The bamboo cotton blended yarn with bamboo fiber content less than 30% can be used for medical care.
4. For tissue manufacturing.
3. Testing data
4. More pictures